NIGHTFALL Now Available!

I’m proud to announce that NIGHTFALL, Caulborn 5, is now available at Amazon! The paperback is being worked now, and should be available soon.

In other news, the amazing Ian McEuen will be recording FRACTURES (and NIGHTFALL, of course) and hopefully that will release in January.

And, for those forward-thinking folks, Caulborn 6 should release in June 2017. 🙂

Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to NIGHTFALL Now Available!

1. Tyler Smith says:

Any idea on when Fractures will become available on Audible? My car rides are not the same and I would read it myself but Ian McEuen is Vincent Corinthos in my mind.

• Nicholas says:

Hi Tyler! The amazing Ian McEuen is recording Fractures now, and I’m hoping it’ll release this month. Stay tuned!

2. Justin says:

The interwoven subplots really make the story for me. Thank you for sharing this world of yours with me. Only I can’t stop thinking of all the possible scenarios that can /progress/ the storylines. That you again for surprising me with you work.

3. Nicholas says:

Thanks for the kind words, Justin! Glad you’re enjoying the series!

4. Tyler says:

I just got done listening to fractures which was absolutely amazing. These stories just transport you to another world and they are phenomenal. Any idea on when Nightfall will be available on Audible?

5. Nicholas says:

Glad you enjoyed it, Tyler! Ian has a few other projects in the queue ahead of Nightfall, so it will likely be a few months yet before it’s available. Stay tuned!

6. Penny McKay says:

When in June will book 6 be out? I just discovered the series a few months ago and I’ve just finished book 5. Looking forward to seeing how things evolve with the “change in management”. (You broke my heart btw)